Monday, July 6, 2009

Summertime, but the livin' ain't easy.......

Summer is definitely here, with the heat and humidity and rain and bugs. I don't mind any of those things.

What I do mind, though, is the summer slowdown in writing assignments. Things always slow down in the summer, but this year it's more pronounced than usual because things already are so bad.

That's going to make it real tough in another month or so. I've tried getting a part time job somewhere, but the best thing I could find was $7.50 an hour at the Target customer service desk. I couldn't afford to take it.

Hopefully things will start to improve before long. Until then, it's doing whatever I have to do to survive.

I've always said I'll write anything as long as it's legal and the check doesn't bounce; that's even more the case now.

No comments:

Post a Comment